Technical Facilities Manager | QLD-Regional
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||30-Apr-2018|
BGIS, a Brookfield Company, is a leading provider of integrated real estate management services, facilities management, professional services, project delivery and workplace solutions.
With a combined team of over 7,000+ people, we are focused on enabling innovation through the services we deliver, while actively engaging new opportunities that add more value to our clients' businesses. Globally, BGIS manages approximately 30 million square metres of client portfolios across more than 30,000 locations in Australia, Asia, New Zealand, North America, Europe and the Middle East.
The Technical Facilities Manager will be responsible for the delivery of the strategic asset maintenance management and compliance for the Site, including producing recommendation reports for the client to improve building performance in relation to critical infrastructure, life cycle and redundancy across the client's property portfolio.
The role is based in Chinchilla, Qld.
- Manage the Contract deliverables within a critical infrastructure environment
- Management of Contract financial performance including annual budgets, invoicing, payments administration, financial management and debtor collection
- Review, verify and approve all monthly invoices
- Work closely with the site teams to establish building compliance, asset maintenance management framework
- Day to day technical support to the operations team
- Regularly monitor subcontractors to ensure services are being delivered
- Foster and maintain positive working relationships with clients, client sub-contractors and suppliers
Skills & Experience:
- Electrical Trade and Post Trade (Engineering Certificate/ Associate Diploma);
- Demonstrated experience in a similar Contract deliverable role
- Extensive subcontractor procurement and management experience
- Estimating and whole of life cost optimisation experience
- Experience in the Facilities Management industry highly desired
- Proven ability working across and with multiple stakeholders and management levels
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
BENEFITS & CULTURE
‘Stepping Up' is an innovative and interactive talent development programme designed to help each member of the BGIS team contribute to continuous professional development. Our benefits include flexible work options, an EAP program which provides free counselling services to employees and their families, Paid Parental Leave, Study assistance and much more.
BGIS is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote and support the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity or minority groups.