Facilities Coordinator | QLD-Gold Coast
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||25-Mar-2018|
BGIS, a Brookfield Company, is a leading provider of integrated real estate management services, facilities management, professional services, project delivery and workplace solutions.
With a combined team of over 7,000+ people, we are focused on enabling innovation through the services we deliver, while actively engaging new opportunities that add more value to our clients' businesses. Globally, BGIS manages approximately 30 million square metres of client portfolios across more than 30,000 locations in Australia, Asia, New Zealand, North America, Europe and the Middle East.
The Facilities Coordinator will form part of the onsite BGIS team and will be responsible for providing facilities management services and administrative support to the contract team.
The role is based on the beautiful Gold Coast, Qld.
- Respond to and allocate jobs and work orders as and when they come in
- Be responsible in ensuring all work is logged correctly through our internal system
- Ensure that work costs are completed within budget and reporting, processing invoices
- Liaising with our client and subcontractors
- Respond to reported issues and coordinate efficient and effective responses
- General administration, report writing and ensuring contract requirements and KPI's are achieved
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience as a Facilities Coordinator/Supervisor or Tradesmen
- Relevant experience in Building, Project Management or Facilities Maintenance Management
- Proficient in desktop applications such as Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Able to respond quickly to change and adopt a flexible/ innovative approach to problems and opportunities
- Demonstrated high quality written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of internet based applications for file sharing and communications
BENEFITS & CULTURE
‘Stepping Up' is an innovative and interactive talent development programme designed to help each member of the BGIS team contribute to continuous professional development. Our benefits include flexible work options, an EAP program which provides free counselling services to employees and their families, Paid Parental Leave, Study assistance and much more.
BGIS is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote and support the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity or minority groups.