Help Desk Operator | VIC-Melbourne
|Category:||Customer Support and Admin|
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||25-Mar-2018|
BGIS, a Brookfield Company, is a leading provider of integrated real estate management services, facilities management, professional services, project delivery and workplace solutions.
With a combined team of over 7,000+ people, we are focused on enabling innovation through the services we deliver, while actively engaging new opportunities that add more value to our clients' businesses. Globally, BGIS manages approximately 30 million square metres of client portfolios across more than 30,000 locations in Australia, Asia, New Zealand, North America, Europe and the Middle East.
The Customer Service Officer will be the first response for all incoming maintenance enquiries at our start of the art facility based in the Melbourne CBD.
This is a fabulous opportunity to become an integral part of the operational success of this world class facility, utilising your demonstrated experience in providing superior customer service.
Reporting to the Performance & Help Desk Manager, the core responsibility of this role is to deliver on a service promise to our client that consistently exceeds expectations whilst ensuring the highest degree of safety compliance at all times
- Providing premium customer service to all internal clients and external service providers
- Managing, monitoring and prioritising all requests to the Helpdesk to ensure contractual requirements are met (Public Private Partnership)
- Be part of a central point of communication for any critical activities for the Facilities
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in delivering a strong client focused service
- Ability to plan and organise self and others to ensure the timely completion of tasks.
- Excellent written communication skills, including the demonstrated ability to review and modify peer reports and other documents.
- Ability to understand and follow strict guidelines and Key Performance Indicators
- Proven attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience with working rotating shift rosters
- Some exposure to Facilities Management and or Event/Operations Co-Ordination (preferred)
The successful candidate must be able to work on a rotating roster that will have shifts between 7:00AM – 3:30PM or 2:30PM – 11:00PM Monday – Sunday & Public Holidays with every second weekend off.
BENEFITS & CULTURE
‘Stepping Up' is an innovative and interactive talent development programme designed to help each member of the BGIS team contribute to continuous professional development. Our benefits include flexible work options, an EAP program which provides free counselling services to employees and their families, Paid Parental Leave, Study assistance and much more.
BGIS is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote and support the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity or minority groups.