Learning & Development Coordinator | NSW-Sydney
|Category:||People and Culture|
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||25-Mar-2018|
BGIS, a Brookfield company, is a leading provider of integrated real estate management services, facilities management services, project delivery services and workplace solutions.
With a combined team of over 7,000 team members globally, BGIS provides services to a wide range of occupiers and operators of real estate and physical infrastructure. We manage over 30 million square metres across 30,000 + locations in Canada, USA, Australia, New Zealand and the wider Asia Pacific region.
The Role: We have a great opportunity for a Learning and Development Coordinator to be based from our BGIS Sydney head office in the CBD to provide administrative support to the L&D team in all facets of the learning lifecycle. This is an initial 6 month fixed term contract with the potential to become a permanent position.
- Manage, monitor and respond to the L&D inbox on a daily basis
- Arrange invitations, venues, catering and required materials for programs
- Provide administrative support for all learning activities
- Maintain the learning management system
- Ensuring L&D SharePoint page is maintained & up to date
- Work with the relevant internal stakeholders to support new starters and managers with the on-boarding process
- Coordinate internal training activities
Skills & Experience
- Strong administration experience
- A flexible approach to work within a constantly evolving environment
- Confidence and maturity in communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with all stakeholders
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft skills -Word, PowerPoint, Excel & Outlook
Benefits & Culture
‘Stepping Up' is an innovative and interactive talent development programme designed to help each member of the BGIS team contribute to continuous professional development. Our benefits include flexible work options, an EAP program which provides free counselling services to employees and their families, Paid Parental Leave, Study assistance and much more.
BGIS is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote and support the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity or minority groups.