Project Administrator | QLD-Brisbane
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||01-Apr-2018|
BGIS, a Brookfield Company, is a leading provider of integrated real estate management services, facilities management, professional services, project delivery and workplace solutions.
With a combined team of over 7,000+ people, we are focused on enabling innovation through the services we deliver, while actively engaging new opportunities that add more value to our clients' businesses. Globally, BGIS manages approximately 30 million square metres of client portfolios across more than 30,000 locations in Australia, Asia, New Zealand, North America, Europe and the Middle East.
The Project Administrator will be responsible for providing administrative support to a team across multiple projects within tight timeframes. A large element of this role will include document preparation working towards tight timeframes, this will be an extremely fast paced, high pressure role requiring initiative, resilience and the drive to go above and beyond to deliver is essential.
The role is based in Brisbane, Qld.
- Assist in the management of projects including:
- Project management processes and procedures;
- Tender documents and fee proposals;
- Scope documentation;
- Design documentation;
- Procurement documentation development;
- Expression of Interest, RFP and RFT management, and evaluation;
- Project works administration;
- Project financial administration;
- Contract finalisation documentation;
- Provide administrative assistance to the project managers
- Preparation of and where required the final completion and transmittal of Project Return Briefs
- Assistance with tender process, including managing tender responses
- Management of the project filing system, both hard and electronic
Skills & Experience:
- Studying or recently completed a Certificate IV in Business Administration, Accounting, Project Management, or relevant trade
- Experience in the Commercial Property or Infrastructure sectors
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role or in supporting the delivery of project or capex programmes
- Business awareness with demonstrated understanding of the contract management of consultants, contractors and suppliers
- Experienced in working within an environment using QA, OH&S and environmental management systems
- Able to respond quickly to change and adopt a flexible/ innovative approach to problems and opportunities
- Proficient in the use of Word, Excel, and Outlook;
BENEFITS & CULTURE
‘Stepping Up' is an innovative and interactive talent development programme designed to help each member of the BGIS team contribute to continuous professional development. Our benefits include flexible work options, an EAP program which provides free counselling services to employees and their families, Paid Parental Leave, Study assistance and much more.
BGIS is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote and support the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity or minority groups.