Senior Administrator | VIC-Melbourne
|Category:||Customer Support and Admin|
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||01-Apr-2018|
BGIS, a Brookfield Company, is a leading provider of integrated real estate management services, facilities management, professional services, project delivery and workplace solutions.
With a combined team of over 7,000+ people, we are focused on enabling innovation through the services we deliver, while actively engaging new opportunities that add more value to our clients' businesses. Globally, BGIS manages approximately 30 million square metres of client portfolios across more than 30,000 locations in Australia, Asia, New Zealand, North America, Europe and the Middle East.
The Senior Administrator will be responsible for the development and technical writing of our procedures manual. This is a fabulous opportunity to become an integral part of the operational success of this world class facility, utilising your demonstrated experience in providing superior customer service.
Reporting to the Performance & Help Desk Manager, the core responsibility of this role is to deliver on a service promise to our client that consistently exceeds expectations whilst ensuring the highest degree of safety compliance at all times.
- Develop procedure documents based on information gathered from business
- Ensures existing process documentation is updated according to any new findings
- Assist with analysis of areas of business process improvement and implementation of process changes
- Proposes changes to workflow in order to support standardised, good practice work process
- Develops and assists in the delivery of training material to local implementation teams
- Administration of process related documentation within the Quality system
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in delivering a strong client focused service
- Advanced MS Office skills i.e. Work, Excel, Outlook
- Good knowledge of SharePoint
- Exceptional knowledge of business processes, systems and documentation
- Understanding process optimisation and tools
- Strong attention to detail
BENEFITS & CULTURE
‘Stepping Up' is an innovative and interactive talent development programme designed to help each member of the BGIS team contribute to continuous professional development. Our benefits include flexible work options, an EAP program which provides free counselling services to employees and their families, Paid Parental Leave, Study assistance and much more.
BGIS is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote and support the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity or minority groups.