Financial Analyst | NSW-Sydney
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||04-Apr-2018|
BGIS, a Brookfield company is a leading provider of integrated real estate management services, facilities management services, project delivery services and workplace solutions.
With a combined team of over 7,000 team members globally, BGIS provides services to a wide range of occupiers and operators of real estate and physical infrastructure. We manage over 30 million square metres across 30,000 + locations in Canada, USA, Australia, New Zealand and the wider Asia Pacific region.
We are seeking a Financial Analyst in the Sydney CBD. This Financial Analyst will provide analytical support on both financial and non-financial data to the Executive and Department Manager teams in order to facilitate informed decision making.
- Prepare and provide accurate reporting and analysis on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis;
- Prepare the monthly management reports for the Group CFO and MD/COO;
- Manage the budgeting, forecasting and reporting process;
- Develop and maintain business metrics;
- Provide support as required for the financial statement process and other regulatory reporting activities;
- Provide support to external client finance delivery teams.
Skills & Experience
- 2-3 years demonstrated experience in a financial analysis or management accounting position;
- Degree and CA/CPA Qualified or working towards;
- Knowledge of management and financial accounting principles, practices and procedures;
- Ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels, including senior management in shaping business metrics and performance outcomes;
- In-depth knowledge of technical accounting standards;
- Experience with large ERP systems such as SAP or Oracle;
Benefits & Culture
‘Stepping Up' is an innovative and interactive talent development programme designed to help each member of the BGIS team contribute to continuous professional development. Our benefits include flexible work options, an EAP program which provides free counselling services to employees and their families, Paid Parental Leave, Study assistance and much more.
BGIS is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote and support the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity or minority groups.