Accounts Payable Officer | NSW-Sydney
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||05-Apr-2018|
BGIS, a Brookfield company is a leading provider of integrated real estate management services, facilities management services, project delivery services and workplace solutions.
With a combined team of over 7,000 team members globally, BGIS provides services to a wide range of occupiers and operators of real estate and physical infrastructure. We manage over 30 million square metres across 30,000 + locations in Canada, USA, Australia, New Zealand and the wider Asia Pacific region.
The Role: The Accounts Payable Officer will process all supplier invoices for the BGIS division and ensure accurate payments are made according to payment terms.
This is initially a 12 month fixed term contract with the potential to go permanent based at BGIS Head Office in Sydney CBD.
- Timely and accurate validation and input of high volume creditor invoices
- Act as a key contact for accounts inquiries
- Reconciliation of creditor statements and aged creditors with follow up queries
- Prepare payment runs for the business
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated experience working in an Accounts Payable or Administrator role
- Strong business acumen with demonstrated business planning and high-level financial knowledge and skills
- Proficient in desktop applications such as Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Able to respond quickly to change and adopt a flexible/ innovative approach to problems and opportunities
- Experience with large ERP systems such as SAP or Oracle is preferred.
Benefits & Culture
‘Stepping Up' is an innovative and interactive talent development programme designed to help each member of the BGIS team contribute to continuous professional development. Our benefits include flexible work options, an EAP program which provides free counselling services to employees and their families, Paid Parental Leave, Study assistance and much more.
BGIS is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote and support the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity or minority groups.