Receptionist | VIC-Melbourne
|Category:||Customer Support and Admin|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||08-Apr-2018|
BGIS, a Brookfield Company, is a leading provider of integrated real estate management services, facilities management, professional services, project delivery and workplace solutions.
With a combined team of over 7,000+ people, we are focused on enabling innovation through the services we deliver, while actively engaging new opportunities that add more value to our clients' businesses. Globally, BGIS manages approximately 30 million square metres of client portfolios across more than 30,000 locations in Australia, Asia, New Zealand, North America, Europe and the Middle East.
As the Receptionist you will be the first point of contact to meet and greet clients and visitors and provide the best customer service experience.
This role will be based on Collins street, Docklands, Melbourne.
- Day-to-day operations of the front desk concierge
- Coordinate all tenancy related requests and issues including meeting room bookings and set-up
- Recording and reporting on the concierge operations & tenancy requests
- Provide support on building management issues when required
- Subcontractor engagement
Skills & Experience
- Experience in leading and managing multiple jobs
- Demonstrated experience in a similar customer facing role
- Strong attention to detail including advance knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- Strong customer service and client interactions skills essential
- Proactive, adaptable and flexible
BENEFITS & CULTURE
‘Stepping Up' is an innovative and interactive talent development programme designed to help each member of the BGIS team contribute to continuous professional development. Our benefits include flexible work options, an EAP program which provides free counselling services to employees and their families, Paid Parental Leave, Study assistance and much more.
BGIS is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote and support the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity or minority groups.