Project Coordinator | VIC-Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||08-Apr-2018|
BGIS, a Brookfield company, is a leading provider of integrated real estate management services, facilities management services, project delivery services and workplace solutions.
With a combined team of over 7,000 team members globally, BGIS provides services to a wide range of occupiers and operators of real estate and physical infrastructure. We manage over 30 million square metres across 30,000 + locations in Canada, USA, Australia, New Zealand and the wider Asia Pacific region.
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for providing administrative support to a team across multiple projects within tight timeframes. A large element of this role will include document preparation working towards tight timeframes, this will be an extremely fast paced, high pressure role requiring initiative, resilience and the drive to go above and beyond to deliver is essential.
This is a part time role of 24 hours per week. Perfect return to work opportunity as this can be spread over 3 or 5 days.
The role is based in Melbourne, VIC
- Assist in the management of major projects;
- Take ownership of minor projects;
- Provide administrative assistance to the project managers
- Preparation of and where required the final completion and transmittal of Project Return Briefs
- Liaise with contractors and EAs in order for timely completion of projects;
- Management of the project filing system, both hard and electronic;
- Any ad-hoc project requests.
Skills & Experience:
- Studying or recently completed a Certificate IV in Business Administration, Accounting, and Project Management.
- Experience in the Commercial Property or Infrastructure sectors
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role or in supporting the delivery of project or capex programmes
- Business awareness with demonstrated understanding of the contract management of consultants, contractors and suppliers
- Experienced in working within an environment using QA, OH&S and environmental management systems
- Able to respond quickly to change and adopt a flexible/ innovative approach to problems and opportunities
- Proficient in the use of Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Benefits & Culture
‘Stepping Up' is an innovative and interactive talent development programme designed to help each member of the BGIS team contribute to continuous professional development. Our benefits include flexible work options, an EAP program which provides free counselling services to employees and their families, Paid Parental Leave, Study assistance and much more.
BGIS is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote and support the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity or minority groups.