Facilities Coordinator | NSW-Sydney
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||11-Apr-2018|
BGIS, a Brookfield Company, is a leading provider of integrated real estate management services, facilities management, professional services, project delivery and workplace solutions.
With a combined team of over 7,000+ people, we are focused on enabling innovation through the services we deliver, while actively engaging new opportunities that add more value to our clients' businesses. Globally, BGIS manages approximately 30 million square metres of client portfolios across more than 30,000 locations in Australia, Asia, New Zealand, North America, Europe and the Middle East.
We have an opportunity for a Facilities Coordinator to work within a key client account based in Woolloomollo in Sydney. The Facilities Administrator will be responsible for scheduling maintenance and ensuring our systems are updated accordingly. Through your strong organisational and administration skills, you will manage subcontractors and document maintenance progress.
Due to the security clearance checks for this account to be successful you must be an Australian Citizen.
- Coordinate inductions, security checks and ensure records are up to date for all subcontractors;
- Provide general administration activates such as filing, faxing, photocopying, ordering and controlling stationery requirements, coordinating couriers;
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws, regulations, codes and standards;
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience within high volume administration;
- Knowledge or exposure to building/facilities management would be advantageous although not essential;
- Proficiency in desktop applications such as Microsoft Word and Excel;
Benefits & Culture
‘Stepping Up' is an innovative and interactive talent development programme designed to help each member of the BGIS team contribute to continuous professional development. Our benefits include flexible work options, an EAP program which provides free counselling services to employees and their families, Paid Parental Leave, Study assistance and much more.
BGIS is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote and support the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity or minority groups.