Administrator | NSW-Sydney
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||12-Apr-2018|
BGIS, a Brookfield company, is a leading provider of integrated real estate management services, facilities management services, project delivery services and workplace solutions.
With a combined team of over 7,000 team members globally, BGIS provides services to a wide range of occupiers and operators of real estate and physical infrastructure. We manage over 30 million square metres across 30,000 + locations in Canada, USA, Australia, New Zealand and the wider Asia Pacific region.
We are currently seeking an Administrator to join us working in Richmond. This role will be responsible for supporting our on-site Facilities team with general administration relating to this large Government account.
This is a full time position working Monday - Friday on a Fixed Term Contract of 6 months with the potential to go permanent.
Due to the security clearance checks for this account to be successful you must be an Australian Citizen.
- General administration, report writing and ensuring contract requirements and KPI's are achieved;
- Respond to and allocate jobs and work orders as and when they come in;
- Be responsible in ensuring all work is logged correctly through our internal system;
- Liaising with our client and subcontractors;
Skills & Experience:
- Experienced within a fast paced administration role;
- Exposure to building/facilities management would be adventageous although not essential;
- Proficient in desktop applications such as Word, Excel, and Outlook;
Benefits & Culture:
‘Stepping Up' is an innovative and interactive talent development programme designed to help each member of the BGIS team contribute to continuous professional development. Our benefits include flexible work options, an EAP program which provides free counselling services to employees and their families, Paid Parental Leave, Study assistance and much more.
BGIS is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote and support the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity or minority groups.