Fleet Coordinator | NSW-Sydney
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||13-Apr-2018|
BGIS, a Brookfield Company, is a leading provider of integrated real estate management services, facilities management, professional services,project delivery and workplace solutions.
With a combined team of over 7,000+ people, we are focused on enabling innovation through the services we deliver, while actively engaging new opportunities that add more value to our clients' businesses. Globally, BGIS manages approximately 30 million square metres of client portfolios across more than 30,000 locations in Australia, Asia, New Zealand, North America, Europe and the Middle East.
The Fleet Coordinator will work within our largest Government account in NSW. Situated onsite with our client in Sydney CBD, this role will focus on managing Transport services for all client locations across NSW.
Due to the security clearance checks for this account to be successful you must be an Australian Citizen.
- Manage fleet services across all client sites – including vehicles, fuel cards, servicing, and infringements;
- Ensure that the utilisation of the designated fleet is optimised to ensure the most efficient use of vehicles and contracted drivers;
- Liaising effectively with internal and external stakeholders;
- Act as a key interface between Service Providers, Base Support staff and client stakeholders to ensure contract KPI's are met.
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and manage processes and practices effectively;
- Understanding of contract administration practices;
- Ability to gather, collate and interpret statistical data and performance indicators;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
Benefits & Culture:
‘Stepping Up' is an innovative and interactive talent development programme designed to help each member of the BGIS team contribute to continuous professional development. Our benefits include flexible work options, an EAP program which provides free counselling services to employees and their families, Paid Parental Leave, Study assistance and much more.
BGIS is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote and support the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity or minority groups.