Senior Contract Analyst | NSW-Sydney
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||20-Apr-2018|
Who We Are:
BGIS, a Brookfield Company, is a leading provider of integrated real estate management services, facilities management, professional services, project delivery and workplace solutions.
With a combined team of over 7,000+ people, we are focused on enabling innovation through the services we deliver, while actively engaging new opportunities that add more value to our clients' businesses. Globally, BGIS manages approximately 30 million square metres of client portfolios across more than 30,000 locations in Australia, Asia, New Zealand, North America, Europe and the Middle East.
The Senior Contract Analyst is to drive the creation of financial reports for the regional portfolio ensuring that information required for the contracts budgeting and financial reporting activities are available.
The role is to support the Commercial Manager in the implementation of commercial controls to track & manage change, costs and revenue, and conduct extensive financial modelling & analytical support to identify key value drivers.
This is a full time permanent position based in the Sydney CBD.
Due to the security clearance checks for this client to be successful you must be an Australian Citizen.
- Track and produce monthly summary of all outstanding change events to ensure all change is identified and actioned and appropriately.
- Identify key value drivers on the contract and partner with varying stakeholders to maximise results.
- Maintain all subcontracts and ensure all variations are issued in a timely manner.
- Ensure all subcontracts represent value for money and are structured in a way to minimise risk.
- Prepare monthly site financial statements for the contract
- Conducting analysis on actual, forecast and budget information for submission
- Conduct financial analysis on business opportunities, contributing to the preparation of long-term forecasts and business plans, evaluating profitability and performance as directed
- Maintain current knowledge of applicable accounting standards
- Provide various analysis of financial and operational performance
- Assist with consolidation of Risk and Opportunity reporting
- Develop new reporting frameworks and streamline business processes.
- Support external and internal audit requirement
Skills & Experience:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Finance, or Business or Commerce
- Understanding of general and transactional accounting, cost accounting and reporting
- Ability to prepare and present relevant information to all levels of Management
- It would be an advantage that the right candidate has construction | infrastructure experience
- Able to respond quickly to change and adopt a flexible/ innovative approach to problems and opportunities.
- Proficient in applications including Word, Excel, and MS Project.
Benefits & Culture:
‘Stepping Up' is an innovative and interactive talent development programme designed to help each member of the BGIS team contribute to continuous professional development. Our benefits include flexible work options, an EAP program which provides free counselling services to employees and their families, Paid Parental Leave, Study assistance and much more.
BGIS is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote and support the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity or minority groups.