Property Manager | NSW-Sydney
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||22-Apr-2018|
BGIS, a Brookfield Company, is a leading provider of integrated real estate management services, facilities management, professional services, project delivery and workplace solutions.
With a combined team of over 7,000+ people, we are focused on enabling innovation through the services we deliver, while actively engaging new opportunities that add more value to our clients' businesses. Globally, BGIS manages approximately 30 million square metres of client portfolios across more than 30,000 locations in Australia, Asia, New Zealand, North America, Europe and the Middle East.
The Property Manager will be responsible for providing effective and efficient delivery of a broad remit of tasks as per terms of the agreement with our client. You will drive the formulation and implementation of proactive and innovative strategies for our client's portfolio whilst working closely with the management team.
This position will initially be a 3 Month contract with the view to go permanent.
- Develop and manage the annual budgets and quarterly forecasts;
- Manage the process of rent and outgoings collections for your allocated portfolio;
- Lease negotiations/market reviews in both a retail and commercial aspect;
- Day to day property and tenancy management in accordance with the clients procedures;
- Assist in the procurement of valuations, inspections, leasing services and seek legal advice/representation as directed;
- Manage all relevant documentation, and maintain lease register.
Skills & Experience:
- Current Real Estate Certificate of Registration or Licence in NSW;
- Baseline Security Clearance, or ability to gain clearance;
- Strong demonstrated experience in retail and corporate real estate environment.
- Proven ability in working within an integrated services and property model delivering a Property Management, Facilities Management, Project Management and Financial Management Services;
- Strong business acumen with demonstrated business planning and high-level financial knowledge and skills;
- Experience with a large ERP such as SAP, Oracle, or Manhattan.
- Proficient in the use of Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Benefits & Culture
‘Stepping Up' is an innovative and interactive talent development programme designed to help each member of the BGIS team contribute to continuous professional development. Our benefits include flexible work options, an EAP program which provides free counselling services to employees and their families, Paid Parental Leave, Study assistance and much more.
BGIS is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote and support the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity or minority groups.