performance and reporting manager | NSW-Sydney
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||23-Apr-2018|
BGIS, a Brookfield Company, is a leading provider of integrated real estate management services, facilities management, professional services, project delivery and workplace solutions.
With a combined team of over 7,000+ people, we are focused on enabling innovation through the services we deliver, while actively engaging new opportunities that add more value to our clients' businesses. Globally, BGIS manages approximately 30 million square metres of client portfolios across more than 30,000 locations in Australia, Asia, New Zealand, North America, Europe and the Middle East.
The Performance and Reporting Manager is responsible for monitoring and reporting on the performance of subcontractors, and team members according to the Key Performance Indicator regime. You will also be responsible for assisting in the tendering, tender review and the managing the adjustments of subcontracts.
- Monitor and report on the KPIs for subcontractors, the external call centre, and contracts;
- Prepare monthly and quarterly performance reports in accordance with the KPI regime;
- Assist in tendering, tender review and adjustment of the maintenance subcontracts;
- Assist the Facility Managers with the provision of estate data;
- Compile building and maintenance reports and provide recommendations using Manhattan data;
- Administer the collection and collation of contract and performance data.
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in subcontracts, facilities management or any similar industries;
- Demonstrated experience in Contract Administration, reporting and database management
- The ability to analyse, interpret and report on property/facility and financial information and trends;
- Formal tertiary qualifications in Property, Commerce, Business or a similar discipline
- Experience with a large ERP such as SAP, Oracle, or Manhattan.
- Proficient in the use of Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Benefits & Culture
‘Stepping Up' is an innovative and interactive talent development programme designed to help each member of the BGIS team contribute to continuous professional development. Our benefits include flexible work options, an EAP program which provides free counselling services to employees and their families, Paid Parental Leave, Study assistance and much more.
BGIS is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote and support the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity or minority groups.