EMOS Manager | NSW-Sydney
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||27-Apr-2018|
BGIS, a Brookfield Company, is a leading provider of integrated real estate management services, facilities management, professional services, project delivery and workplace solutions.
With a combined team of over 7,000+ people, we are focused on enabling innovation through the services we deliver, while actively engaging new opportunities that add more value to our clients' businesses. Globally, BGIS manages approximately 30 million square metres of client portfolios across more than 30,000 locations in Australia, Asia, New Zealand, North America, Europe and the Middle East.
The Estate Operations Manager will be responsible for the management of the estate maintenance, operations and services for multiple sites within our largest client portfolio. This position is based in Sydney.
This is a full time permanent position and due to security requirements for the client to be considered for this role you must be an Australia Citizen.
Skills and Experience:
- Lead the BGIS Contract team and take responsibility for all operations.
- Manage and motivate the services delivery team.
- Build and improve client stakeholder relationships
- Identify and implement business improvements
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of Base Plans e.g. Business Continuity, WHS, Security, Energy and Water Management Plans.
- Coordinate the day to day requirements for all Base Services.
- Assume overall financial responsibility for the contract.
COMPETENCIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Australian Citizenship (MUST) due to security clearance requirements
- Previous experience as an Operation Manager, Senior Facilities Manager, Account Lead or experience managing similar services
- Experience managing a team of staff at a middle to senior level within an organisation
- Strong people and relationship skills - ability to work with and positively influence a diverse range of stakeholders (including staff) of varied backgrounds, experience and ability.
- Proven management skills – determination and commitment to get the job done. Confidence to take independent decisions and judgement to ask for support when required
Benefits & Culture
'Stepping Up' is an innovative and interactive talent development programme designed to help each member of the BGIS team contribute to continuous professional development. Our benefits include flexible work options, an EAP program which provides free counselling services to employees and their families, Paid Parental Leave, Study assistance and much more.
BGIS is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote and support the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity or minority groups.