Facilities Coordinator | NSW-Sydney
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||28-Apr-2018|
BGIS, a Brookfield Company, is a leading provider of integrated real estate management services, facilities management, professional services, project delivery and workplace solutions.
With a combined team of over 7,000+ people, we are focused on enabling innovation through the services we deliver, while actively engaging new opportunities that add more value to our clients' businesses. Globally, BGIS manages approximately 30 million square metres of client portfolios across more than 30,000 locations in Australia, Asia, New Zealand, North America, Europe and the Middle East.
The Facilities Coordinator will work within our largest Government account in NSW. Working within our onsite facilities team at our clients large location in Potts Point, Sydney, this role will be responsible for preventative and reactive maintenance for the various different buildings onsite.
Due to the security clearance checks for this account to be successful you must be an Australian Citizen.
- Respond to reported issues and coordinate efficient and effective responses;
- Oversee the supervision and management of the maintenance and support staff on the contract;
- Be responsible for contractor/vendor management, liaising directly with our client and subcontractors
- Monitor job requests and follow up to ensure completion;
- Coordinate inductions, security checks and ensure records are up to date for all subcontractors;
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated experience within a similar Facilities Management role;
- Knowledge within technical FM/trades would be highly adventageous;
- Experienced liaising with stakeholders;
- Proficiency in desktop applications such as Microsoft Word and Excel;
Benefits & Culture:
‘Stepping Up' is an innovative and interactive talent development programme designed to help each member of the BGIS team contribute to continuous professional development. Our benefits include flexible work options, an EAP program which provides free counselling services to employees and their families, Paid Parental Leave, Study assistance and much more.
BGIS is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote and support the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity or minority groups.