Building Manager - Residential Portfolio | NSW-Sydney
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||03-May-2018|
BGIS, a Brookfield company is a leading provider of integrated real estate management services, facilities management services, project delivery services and workplace solutions.
With a combined team of over 7,000 team members globally, BGIS provides services to a wide range of occupiers and operators of real estate and physical infrastructure. We manage over 30 million square metres across 30,000 + locations in Canada, USA, Australia, New Zealand and the wider Asia Pacific region.
We are seeking a Building Manager to work within large residential building contract in the Sydney CBD.
Maintaining one of Sydney's most prestigious buildings this opportunity is suitable for experienced building managers looking for roles working within supportive team environments, in large residential and mixed use developments. The role will provide opportunity to further expand your strata, complex plant and providing career opportunities from large team management.
- Active management of subcontractors
- Undertaking planned preventative maintenance schedules and capital works projects
- Manage expenditure and costs to meet agreed budget
- Attend Executive committee meetings as required
- Prepare Building Management report for each Executive meeting meeting
- Undertake Reactive Repairs including logging, acting and responding
- Regularly monitor the operation of common property and take relevant action
- Schedule and arrange statutory certification and inspections of common property
- Manage relationship with each strata manager including, initiate action in regards to faults
- Liaise with residents to ensure harmonious use of common property
- Review of subcontractor WHSE documentation
- Assessment of works complete
Skills & Experience
- 3 years demonstrated experience in a facilities management environment (commercial, retail, residential or hospitality).
- Proven experience in delivering exceptional levels of customer service with proven stakeholder management skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of strata law as it pertains to common property
- Relevant technical qualifications or trade equivalent in Building, Mechanical, Electrical or Services Engineering desirable.
Benefits & Culture
‘Stepping Up' is an innovative and interactive talent development programme designed to help each member of the BGIS team contribute to continuous professional development. Our benefits include flexible work options, an EAP program which provides free counselling services to employees and their families, Paid Parental Leave, Study assistance and much more.
BGIS is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote and support the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity or minority groups.