Facilities Manager | NSW-Sydney
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||03-May-2018|
WHO WE ARE:
BGIS, a Brookfield Company, is a leading provider of integrated real estate management services, facilities management, professional services, project delivery and workplace solutions.
With a combined team of over 7,000+ people, we are focused on enabling innovation through the services we deliver, while actively engaging new opportunities that add more value to our clients' businesses. Globally, BGIS manages approximately 30 million square metres of client portfolios across more than 30,000 locations in Australia, Asia, New Zealand, North America, Europe and the Middle East.
We are looking for a Facilities Manager who will look after the day to day operations of our client's high profile Corporate Head Office. The role encompasses management of Preventative and Reactive works, building and maintaining strong relationships with the key customer stakeholders, coordination of activities for the onsite dedicated contractors and ensuring or KPIs are achieved for our client, one of Australia's largest Telecommunications providers.
This is a permanent position based on site with the client in Macquarie Park in Sydney.
- Be the first point of call for any building related issues, interfacing with all internal and external customers relating to the contract
- Ensure the client is receiving best value for the services delivered by troubleshooting issues, seeking out competitive quotations and leveraging benchmarking.
- Review and approval of invoices relating to services delivered.
- Respond to reported issues and coordinate efficient and effective responses
- Leveraging on understanding of the client's needs to ensure activities are prioritised in accordance with potential impact.
- Oversee the supervision and management of the maintenance and onsite dedicated contractor staff
- Schedule and supervise the service Contracts to ensure that they are performed to the levels and for the frequencies as set out in the individual Service Contracts. This will include scheduling and supervision of essential services and other statutory maintenance inspections and certifications
- Assist with the management of subcontractors such as; Collection of subcontractor documentation, Sign in/out of Subcontractors, Review of subcontractor OHS documentation
- Monitor job requests and follow up to ensure completion. Provide feedback to client when required for overdue works
- Conduct periodic maintenance inspections of services, plant and equipment
- Maintain and periodically recommend to the Clients appropriate updates to documentation to reflect any changes to the Building
COMPETENCIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Previous industry knowledge in Facilities Management, ideally in a Corporate environment
- Strong demonstrated experience in Contractor Management
- Customer service orientated, ideally working with multiple stakeholders at all levels.
- Ideally trained in current OH&S, QA and environmental legislations and systems
WHY JOIN BROOKFIELD GIS?
‘Stepping Up' is an innovative and interactive talent development programme designed to help each member of the BGIS team contribute to continuous professional development. Our benefits include flexible work options, an EAP program which provides free counselling services to employees and their families, Paid Parental Leave, Study assistance and much more.
BGIS is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote and support the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity or minority groups.