Reception Administrator | NSW-Sydney
|Category:||Customer Support and Admin|
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||06-May-2018|
BGIS, a Brookfield Company, is a leading provider of integrated real estate management services, facilities management, professional services, project delivery and workplace solutions.
With a combined team of over 7,000+ people, we are focused on enabling innovation through the services we deliver, while actively engaging new opportunities that add more value to our clients' businesses. Globally, BGIS manages approximately 30 million square metres of client portfolios across more than 30,000 locations in Australia, Asia, New Zealand, North America, Europe and the Middle East.
We are seeking an experienced and pro-active Receptionist to join our team on site in Chullora for an 8 Month Fixed Term Contract. You will be the first point of contact for our organisation for all clients and visitors, including all incoming calls.
- Answer incoming calls
- Direct calls to appropriate departments
- Greet clients and visitors
- Coordinate all meeting room bookings, including setting up and managing the temporary offices
- Ensure all office supplies and utilities are stocked
- Provide ad-hoc support to the Facilities Manager
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated extensive experience within a similar or customer facing role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You will have strong attention to detail, a proactive and autonomous mindset
- You will thrive on owning and taking responsibility for the reception area
- Certificate in Business Administration or Administration will be highly considered
Benefits & Culture
‘Stepping Up' is an innovative and interactive talent development programme designed to help each member of the BGIS team contribute to continuous professional development. Our benefits include flexible work options, an EAP program which provides free counselling services to employees and their families, Paid Parental Leave, Study assistance and much more.
BGIS is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote and support the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity or minority groups.