Helpdesk Operator | WA-Perth
|Category:||Customer Support and Admin|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||06-May-2018|
BGIS, a Brookfield Company, is a leading provider of integrated real estate management services, facilities management, professional services, project delivery and workplace solutions.
With a combined team of over 7,000+ people, we are focused on enabling innovation through the services we deliver, while actively engaging new opportunities that add more value to our clients' businesses. Globally, BGIS manages approximately 30 million square metres of client portfolios across more than 30,000 locations in Australia, Asia, New Zealand, North America, Europe and the Middle East.
The Help Desk Operator will be the first response for our Facility Management Services requirements at the Stadium and Sports Precinct. The role will provide customer service and will be responsible for logging service requests into Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS) and performance monitoring systems.
The role with be part time, 25 hours per week and is based in the newly built Optus Stadium, Perth WA.
- Act as first point of contact on the Facilities Maintenance Help Desk
- Implement protocol to identify and categorise failure events
- Raise unscheduled maintenance work orders and follow up through to completion, including liaising with the Facilities Maintenance Help Desk Manager
- Perform required Facilities Maintenance Help Desk Services in a timely manner, taking into account the applicable response times for rectification and remediation
- Ensure Subcontractors are aware of the priority allocated to all works
- Provide feedback status reports to the facility managers on reactive maintenance job completions
- Provide input into the reporting requirements.
- During Events working within the Event Control Room with the Stadium Operators
Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of three years experience in a customer service role, in a similarly demanding Help Desk environment
- Experience within Stadiums and Sports Precinct, its functions and its user requirements
- Demonstrated experience in specific performance requirements, such as the Issues, Faults, and Incidents classification criteria, as well as response, remediation and rectification time periods.
- Business awareness with demonstrated understanding of the contract management of consultants, contractors and suppliers
- Able to respond quickly to change and adopt a flexible/ innovative approach to problems and opportunities
BENEFITS & CULTURE
‘Stepping Up' is an innovative and interactive talent development programme designed to help each member of the BGIS team contribute to continuous professional development. Our benefits include flexible work options, an EAP program which provides free counselling services to employees and their families, Paid Parental Leave, Study assistance and much more.
BGIS is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote and support the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity or minority groups.