Customer Service Officer | WA-Perth
|Category:||Customer Support and Admin|
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||09-May-2018|
BGIS, a Brookfield Company, is a leading provider of integrated real estate management services, facilities management, professional services, project delivery and workplace solutions.
With a combined team of over 7,000+ people, we are focused on enabling innovation through the services we deliver, while actively engaging new opportunities that add more value to our clients' businesses. Globally, BGIS manages approximately 30 million square metres of client portfolios across more than 30,000 locations in Australia, Asia, New Zealand, North America, Europe and the Middle East.
The Customer Service Officer will provide an exceptional level of customer service meeting and greeting clients and visitors. They will be the first point of contact for all incoming phone queries, managing requests and room bookings.
The role will assist the internal site management team acting as the conduit for client requests as well as other requests as required.
This role will be based in the Perth CBD.
- First point of contact for all incoming phone queries, managing requests and room bookings
- Coordinate access card & inductions for new employees and visitors
- Assist the internal site management team acting as the conduit for client requests
- Greet and assist visitors and guests including the provision of support business services including acting as the interface between the client / visitor stakeholders and internal management staff
- Provide support on building management issues when required
- When requested ensure that all administrative tasks pertaining to the suppliers and vendors are correctly managed and processed in a timely manner
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience in a similar customer facing role
- Strong customer service and client interactions skills essential
- Ability to interpret queries and assist customers appropriately
- Projection of a professional image whilst being polite and courteous to visitors and callers
- Proficient with Microsoft office
- Proactive, adaptable and flexible
BENEFITS & CULTURE
‘Stepping Up' is an innovative and interactive talent development programme designed to help each member of the BGIS team contribute to continuous professional development. Our benefits include flexible work options, an EAP program which provides free counselling services to employees and their families, Paid Parental Leave, Study assistance and much more.
BGIS is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote and support the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity or minority groups.