Global Account Manager | WA-Perth
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||29-Apr-2018|
BGIS, a Brookfield Company, is a leading provider of integrated real estate management services, facilities management, professional services, project delivery and workplace solutions.
With a combined team of over 7,000+ people, we are focused on enabling innovation through the services we deliver, while actively engaging new opportunities that add more value to our clients' businesses. Globally, BGIS manages approximately 30 million square metres of client portfolios across more than 30,000 locations in Australia, Asia, New Zealand, North America, Europe and the Middle East.
The Global Account Manager is responsible for providing integrated property solutions through the successful delivery of our clients across 3 regions, namely APAC, EMEA and the Americas. This includes the corporate office portfolio located in Perth, Brisbane, Melbourne, Singapore, London, Johannesburg, Montreal, Chicago, Salt Lake City and Denver. Our client is a global mining and metals group. The role requires a proactive management approach and must ensure that BGIS is aware, resourced and prepared to meet the prospective needs of the client throughout the life of the contract.
The closing date for this position is Sunday 29th April.
- You will be required to manage the overall delivery and performance of the team across all locations and all areas of service delivery including; Corporate Real Estate strategy, transactions and lease administration, Project Management, Workplace Management, Facilities Management, HSEQ, and Subcontractor delivery. You will manage all matters and services in order to deliver a seamless, safe and high quality service to all key stakeholders.
- Align property strategies and processes and ensure co-ordination with all key Client functions and stakeholders.
- Oversee and orchestrate required inputs from across our clients business for strategic, financial and operational analysis of the portfolio as required, participating and driving the governance forums that exist within the clients business.
- Ensure appropriate governance frameworks for all Services are in place to maintain strong financial, investment, functional, and HSEQ controls, statutory compliance and standard adherence.
- Develop and maintain relationships and networks with external parties such as developers, brokers, landlords, strategic partners and professional corporate real estate associations to facilitate an effective long-term relationship and create a positive position for the client.
- Work cross-functionally, driving improvement initiatives whilst ensuring that property operations are appropriately supporting our clients business requirements across the corporate real estate portfolio.
- This role is the principle point of contact with our client and will be accountable for ensuring that all services are delivered to the satisfaction of the client and support its strategic business objectives.
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in corporate real estate, property or facilities management environment or at a senior executive level in a similarly complex industry.
- 10 years Corporate Real Estate, Facilities Management, Project Management or Property Management experience.
- Proven ability in working within an integrated property services model delivering the above suite of property services.
- Strong business acumen with demonstrated business planning and high-level financial knowledge and skills.
- Strong demonstrated experience in managing people and in building and maintaining high performance teams.
- Strong demonstrated relationship, management and networking skills with external business partners and contractors with diplomacy, strong contract management with a focus on identifying and building key client relationships.
- Proven capability of working within an environment using HSEQ controls and systems.
- Able to respond quickly to change and adopt a flexible/innovative approach to problems and opportunities.
- Proficient in desktop applications such as Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Formal tertiary qualifications such as a bachelor degree or masters in Property, Commerce, Business or similar discipline.
- Relevant operational licences – e.g. Real Estate Licence, or the ability and willingness to obtain.
Benefits & Culture
'Stepping Up' is an innovative and interactive talent development programme designed to help each member of the BGIS team contribute to continuous professional development. Our benefits include flexible work options, an EAP program which provides free counselling services to employees and their families, Paid Parental Leave, Study assistance and much more.
BGIS is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote and support the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity or minority groups.