Director Change Management | NSW-Sydney
|Category:||Performance and Reporting|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||12-May-2018|
BGIS, a Brookfield Company, is a leading provider of integrated real estate management services, facilities management, professional services, project delivery and workplace solutions.
With a combined team of over 7,000+ people, we are focused on enabling innovation through the services we deliver, while actively engaging new opportunities that add more value to our clients' businesses. Globally, BGIS manages approximately 30 million square metres of client portfolios across more than 30,000 locations in Australia, Asia, New Zealand, North America, Europe and the Middle East.
Reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer, the purpose of this role will be to develop a 3-year Transformation strategy for BGIS outlining key milestones, key approvals and the overall business value to be derived by BGIS through transitions, acquisitions, and business improvements.
- Work collaboratively with the COO and other Directors to fully coordinate the Procurement strategy with the Procurment strategy, Asset Management strategy, the CMS, the Work Order Management strategy, and tendering.
- Obtain endorsement for that strategy from the EMG
- Understand the contracts and the delivery structures of the BGIS account teams in order to develop a strategy that meets our contract obligations and positions us to renew and grow our existing customer base
- Understand the APAC M&A plans in order to develop a Transformation strategy that aligns and compliments those plans
- Educate accounts regarding the roles and services to be expected by the Transformation strategy and put in place defined processes (and/or panels) to ensure consistency and conformity with strategy
- Develop and implement governance processes over the change management function to measure effectiveness and adherence to process.
- Provide input on best practice Transformation processes and procedures for fee proposals, EOIs & tenders
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in facilities management, property or corporate real estate environment or at a senior level in a similarly complex industry
- Proven ability in working within an integrated services and property model delivering a Property Management, Facilities Management, Project Management, Professional Services and Financial Management Services
- Strong business acumen with high-level business knowledge and team building experience
- Experience in change management & transformation
- Relationship management and networking skills with external business partners and contractors with diplomacy, strong contract management with a focus on identifying and building key client and partner relationships
- Able to respond quickly to change and adopt a flexible/ innovative approach to problems and opportunities
- Proficient in desktop applications such as Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Knowledge and experience in the use of an Integrated Property System would be advantageous
- Experience working in a matrix and coordinating various strategies and deliverables across multiple service lines to achieve a cohesive deliverable plan
Benefits & Culture
'Stepping Up' is an innovative and interactive talent development programme designed to help each member of the BGIS team contribute to continuous professional development. Our benefits include flexible work options, an EAP program which provides free counselling services to employees and their families, Paid Parental Leave, Study assistance and much more.
BGIS is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote and support the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity or minority groups.