Asset Manager | NSW-Sydney
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||13-May-2018|
BGIS, a Brookfield Company, is a leading provider of integrated real estate management services, facilities management, professional services, project delivery and workplace solutions.
With a combined team of over 7,000+ people, we are focused on enabling innovation through the services we deliver, while actively engaging new opportunities that add more value to our clients' businesses. Globally, BGIS manages approximately 30 million square metres of client portfolios across more than 30,000 locations in Australia, Asia, New Zealand, North America, Europe and the Middle East.
The Asset Manager will be responsible for achieving all aspects of compliance including systems, statutory requirements and overall contract compliance. The successful candidate will be able to analyse and interpret data to provide thorough advice with both internal and external stakeholders of our contract.
- Provide support for organising preventative maintenance
- Facilitate planning and programming for prescribed maintenance, and service activities,
- Ensure the effective management of sub-contractors and suppliers
- Own and maintain the asset register of all sites under your control
- Maintain and provide recommendations on appropriate updates for building management documents
Skills & Experience:
- Training in current OH&S, QA and environmental legislations
- Proven experience within a building or facilities management environment providing reports and recommendations to management
- Strong business acumen with a demonstrated ability to business plan and high level-financial knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal skills as you will be negotiating and providing feedback to sub-contractors
- Tertiary Qualifications within Property, Engineering, Project Management or similar
Benefits & Culture
‘Stepping Up' is an innovative and interactive talent development programme designed to help each member of the BGIS team contribute to continuous professional development. Our benefits include flexible work options, an EAP program which provides free counselling services to employees and their families, Paid Parental Leave, Study assistance and much more.
BGIS is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote and support the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity or minority groups.