Estate Appraisal Manager | NSW-Sydney
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||13-May-2018|
BGIS, a Brookfield Company, is a leading provider of integrated real estate management services, facilities management, professional services, project delivery and workplace solutions.
With a combined team of over 7,000+ people, we are focused on enabling innovation through the services we deliver, while actively engaging new opportunities that add more value to our clients' businesses. Globally, BGIS manages approximately 30 million square metres of client portfolios across more than 30,000 locations in Australia, Asia, New Zealand, North America, Europe and the Middle East.
The Estate Asset Manager will be responsible for facilitating our clients Estate Works Program within the portfolio. This role will be a primary point of contact for the key client stakeholder as well as key internal stakeholders.
Due to the security clearances on this account, the successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen.
- Develop and maintain the Estate Works Strategy;
- Develop and maintain Management Plans and Procedures;
- Life Cycle costing;
- Management of Estate Appraisal Team;
- Management of GIS, Geospatial and CAD Technicians;
- Compliance surveys and appraisals;
- Provide advice on all matters relating to maintenance and service activities;
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated capability in the contract management of consultants, contractors and suppliers;
- Experience working within an environment using QA, WHS and environmental management systems;
- Experience in working within integrated services;
Benefits & Culture
‘Stepping Up' is an innovative and interactive talent development programme designed to help each member of the BGIS team contribute to continuous professional development. Our benefits include flexible work options, an EAP program which provides free counselling services to employees and their families, Paid Parental Leave, Study assistance and much more.