Facility Manager | NSW-Regional
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||16-May-2018|
BGIS, a Brookfield Company, is a leading provider of integrated real estate management services, facilities management, professional services, project delivery and workplace solutions.
With a combined team of over 7,000+ people, we are focused on enabling innovation through the services we deliver, while actively engaging new opportunities that add more value to our clients' businesses. Globally, BGIS manages approximately 30 million square metres of client portfolios across more than 30,000 locations in Australia, Asia, New Zealand, North America, Europe and the Middle East.
The Facilities Manager will work as part of the BGIS team and will provide superior facilities management services for a key government client account. This role is based on the client site at Wollongong.
TEMP TO PERM OPPORTUNITY
Due to the security clearance checks for this account to be successful you must be an Australian Citizen.
- Manage and maintain the system capturing all Preventative and Reactive work orders for the sites
- Management of subcontractors
- Development, implementation and delivery of annual works program for all reimbursable projects
- Project Management of minor capital works
- Collaborate with both the client and the fellow FM team members to ensure we deliver best-in-class services to the client
- Provision of technical and management service support to the client including development of technical reports
- Provide monthly and ad-hoc reports and updates on the performance of the designated portfolio and the performance of service providers
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in a similar role within a property, facilities management or a corporate environment
- Trade qualification/ background is highly desirable
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with all stakeholders
- Intermediate MS office skills
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- High level organisational skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
Benefits & Culture
‘Stepping Up' is an innovative and interactive talent development programme designed to help each member of the BGIS team contribute to continuous professional development. Our benefits include flexible work options, an EAP program which provides free counselling services to employees and their families, Paid Parental Leave, Study assistance and much more.
BGIS is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote and support the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity or minority groups.