HR Manager | NSW-Sydney
|Category:||People and Culture|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||16-May-2018|
BGIS Technical Services, a Brookfield Company, is a leading provider of commercial facilities management (FM) and project delivery services.
With a combined team of over 7,000+ people, we are focused on enabling innovation through the services we deliver, while actively engaging new opportunities that add more value to our clients' businesses. Globally, BGIS manages approximately 30 million square metres of client portfolios across more than 30,000 locations in Australia, Asia, New Zealand, North America, Europe and the Middle East.
The Human Resources Manager will work closely with the operational team to develop and implement effective recruitment practice, policy and procedures to support the development of high performing teams. Based at our office in Northmead, this role will also provide advice and support in regards to other human resources practices as required.
With staff numbers projected to be close to 200 over the next two years, we are looking for an experienced HR practitioner who will roll up their sleeves and play an active part in the recruitment for these positions.
- Development and implement effective recruitment strategies that result in attraction of high quality candidates.
- Provide guidance, coaching and advice to Managers on the attraction and selection process.
- Monitor and control recruitment and selection processes to ensure they are carried out in accordance with equity and diversity principles.
- Maintain industrial relations compliance and provide advice during environment of change including Award interpretation.
- Maintain employee adherence to the company's policies and procedures and act as communication channel between management and employees to maintain positive relationships.
- Advise management on counselling, grievance and dispute resolution.
- Maintain a bi-annual performance review process and advise management and employees on undertaking performance management reviews for staff.
- Support in ensuring the Human Resources Department database is accurate, current and up to date.
- Provide other general administration/payroll duties on an ad hoc basis.
- Assist employees in return to work plans
COMPETENCIES & QUALIFICATIONS
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources Management
- Demonstrated up to date experience in a recruitment environment – experience managing the end-to-end recruitment process
- Knowledge and experience on contemporary HR practices and strategies.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, as we as highly developed interpersonal, coaching, negotiation and consultative skills
- Experience in managing a trades based services business, working with Modern Awards or equivalent
We will offer an attractive remuneration package based on experience and qualifications. If you are committed, enthusiastic and professional, this is a great opportunity for you to join a highly motivated and dynamic Company.
BENEFITS & CULTURE
BGISTS is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and minority groups are encouraged to apply.