Property Manager (Bids) | NSW-Sydney
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||16-May-2018|
BGIS, a Brookfield Company, is a leading provider of integrated real estate management services, facilities management, professional services, project delivery and workplace solutions.
With a combined team of over 7,000+ people, we are focused on enabling innovation through the services we deliver, while actively engaging new opportunities that add more value to our clients' businesses. Globally, BGIS manages approximately 30 million square metres of client portfolios across more than 30,000 locations in Australia, Asia, New Zealand, North America, Europe and the Middle East.
The Property Manager will The Property Manager will be responsible the day to day property and tenancy management for a retail client portfolio. You will also work closely with the management team to formulate and implement proactive and innovative strategies for the client's property as well as achieving optimal property performance by maximizing returns and minimizing operational costs. This position is based from the client site in the Sydney.
- Day-to-day property and tenancy management in accordance with the client's business procedures and protocols
- Represent the client in respect to ownership and tenancy issues that arise
- Manage all relevant documentation, maintain lease register and ensure that property database maintains current information
- Provide leasing advisory and negotiation services as directed by the client
- Conduct monthly rent runs and provide to Client for approval
- Quote additional works as required and submit recommendations to the for Client approval
- Provide performance reporting of real estate transaction activities against agreed performance parameters
- Manage all rent review processes in accordance with lease agreements
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong demonstrated experience in a retail property environment
- Proven ability in working within an integrated services and property model delivering a Property Management, Facilities Management, Project Management and Financial Management Services
- Sound knowledge and experience in relevant legislation and policies standards and agreements pertaining to property
- Proficient in desktop applications such as Word, Excel, and Outlook
- An understanding of analysis, interpretation and reporting requirement related to property-related information and trends
- Expertise in use of property management information systems
BENEFITS & CULTURE
‘Stepping Up' is an innovative and interactive talent development programme designed to help each member of the BGIS team contribute to continuous professional development. Our benefits include flexible work options, an EAP program which provides free counselling services to employees and their families, Paid Parental Leave, Study assistance and much more.
BGIS is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote and support the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity or minority groups.