Project Support Supervisor | NSW-Sydney
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||16-May-2018|
BGIS, a Brookfield Company, is a leading provider of integrated real estate management services, facilities management, professional services, project delivery and workplace solutions.
With a combined team of over 7,000+ people, we are focused on enabling innovation through the services we deliver, while actively engaging new opportunities that add more value to our clients' businesses. Globally, BGIS manages approximately 30 million square metres of client portfolios across more than 30,000 locations in Australia, Asia, New Zealand, North America, Europe and the Middle East.
Due to the security clearance checks for this account to be successful you must be an Australian Citizen.
The Project Support Supervisor will be a part of the project team here at BGIS within our biggest account. You will be provide active project management support to the project managers for Capital Work projects and services. This is an excellent opportunity for an Engineer to progress into projects within Facilities Management.
- Provide support between multiple departments including management consultants and associated contractors
- Manage the transition of all assets and related services through data capture
- Assist in the development of Contract Change Proposals (CCP)
- Oversee the capture and review of building data, project and service drawings, maintenance and service manuals
- Perform ad-hoc project transition
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in a similar role within a property, facilities management or a corporate environment
- Trade qualification/ background or degree qualification in Project Management or Engineering or similar is essential
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with all stakeholders
- Intermediate MS office skills
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- High level organisational skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
Benefits & Culture
‘Stepping Up' is an innovative and interactive talent development programme designed to help each member of the BGIS team contribute to continuous professional development. Our benefits include flexible work options, an EAP program which provides free counselling services to employees and their families, Paid Parental Leave, Study assistance and much more.
BGIS is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote and support the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity or minority groups.