Casual Coach Driver | NSW-Sydney
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||24-May-2018|
BGIS is a leading provider of integrated real estate management services, facilities management services, project delivery services and workplace solutions.
With a combined team of over 7,000 team members globally, BGIS provides services to a wide range of occupiers and operators of real estate and physical infrastructure. We manage over 30 million square metres across 30,000 + locations in Canada, USA, Australia, New Zealand and the wider Asia Pacific region
The Role: We have an opportunity for a Coach Driver to work within our largest client account on a casual/needs basis. This role will be responsible for the provision of effective and efficient driving in support of the timely coach and maintaining allocated vehicles in a clean, presentable and roadworthy condition at all times. The successful candidate will have a Heavy Rigid and or Medium Rigid license.
Due to the security clearance requirements for this client portfolio Australian Citizenship is required.
- Undertake coach runs as required between client locations
- As required - Provide courier services for medical samples and prescriptions
- Maintain vehicles in a clean, presentable and roadworthy condition at all times
Skills & Experience:
- C) Drivers Licence
- Heavy Rigid (HR) Drivers Licence
- Medium Rigid (MR) Drivers Licence
- Proven ability and commitment to display professionalism in communication and service excellence
- Ability to work with limited supervision and use initiative to determine priorities and manage workloads within specified time frames
Benefits & Culture
‘Stepping Up' is an innovative and interactive talent development programme designed to help each member of the BGIS team contribute to continuous professional development. Our benefits include flexible work options, an EAP program which provides free counselling services to employees and their families, Paid Parental Leave, Study assistance and much more.
BGIS is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote and support the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity or minority groups.