Recruitment Consultant | NSW-Sydney
|Category:||People and Culture|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||26-May-2018|
BGIS, a Brookfield Company, is a leading provider of integrated real estate management services, facilities management services, project delivery services and workplace solutions.
With a combined team of over 7,000 team members globally, BGIS provides services to a wide range of occupiers and operators of real estate and physical infrastructure. We manage over 30 million square metres across 30,000 + locations in Canada, USA, Australia, New Zealand and the wider Asia Pacific region.
We are currently looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our in-house team based in our World Square office in Sydney. In this role you will be responsible for managing the end-to-end recruitment process for our Australia and New Zealand business, sourcing suitable, high quality candidates and actively building talent pools.
- Manage end-to-end recruitment for business units; understand requirements, advise and execute appropriate recruitment strategies including advertisement campaigns, referrals, engaging with potential and passive candidates, interviewing, managing reference checks and the offer process;
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders for their business unit/talent segment, and act as first point of escalation for all issues;
- Work closely with our Recruitment and HR Managers, ensuring all contract administration and references are completed prior to candidates starting in their new role;
Skills & Experience:
- 1 – 2 Years recruitment experience in-house or within agency;
- Pro-active, results driven with a high attention to detail;
- Strong and professional telephone manner;
- Proven ability working across and with multiple stakeholders and management levels;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office;
Benefits & Culture
‘Stepping Up' is an innovative and interactive talent development programme designed to help each member of the BGIS team contribute to continuous professional development. Our benefits include flexible work options, an EAP program which provides free counselling services to employees and their families, Paid Parental Leave, Study assistance and much more.
BGIS is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote and support the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity or minority groups.