Electrical Technician | NSW-Sydney
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||29-Jun-2018|
BGIS, a Brookfield Company, is a leading provider of integrated real estate management services, facilities management, professional services, project delivery and workplace solutions.
With a combined team of over 7,000+ people, we are focused on enabling innovation through the services we deliver, while actively engaging new opportunities that add more value to our clients' businesses. Globally, BGIS manages approximately 30 million square metres of client portfolios across more than 30,000 locations in Australia, Asia, New Zealand, North America, Europe and the Middle East.
The Electrical Technician will be contribute to the day-to-day operation and maintenance requirements for all site Electrical needs. The roster will be a 4/4 roster comprising of 2D/2N 12 hour shifts.
This role will be based in Sydney CBD:
- Daily rounds of site and checks
- Planned, Reactive and general maintenance
- Undertake electrical replacement and breakdown maintenance
- Working on generators, switchboards & air-conditioning systems
- Assist with directing and monitor sub-contractors as required
- Undertake equipment inspections as part of preventative maintenance job plan
Skills & Experience
- Relevant technical qualifications in Electrical Fitter / Mechanical trade
- Experience in working with HV
- Experience in leading and managing multiple jobs
- Demonstrated drive and commitment to continuous improvement and a commitment to high quality service delivery
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise and work within tight deadlines.
BENEFITS & CULTURE
‘Stepping Up' is an innovative and interactive talent development programme designed to help each member of the BGIS team contribute to continuous professional development. Our benefits include flexible work options, an EAP program which provides free counselling services to employees and their families, Paid Parental Leave, Study assistance and much more.
BGIS is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote and support the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity or minority groups.