Business Administrator | NSW-Sydney
|Category:||Customer Support and Admin|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||28-May-2018|
BGIS, a Brookfield Company, is a leading provider of integrated real estate management services, facilities management, professional services, project delivery and workplace solutions.
With a combined team of over 7,000+ people, we are focused on enabling innovation through the services we deliver, while actively engaging new opportunities that add more value to our clients' businesses. Globally, BGIS manages approximately 30 million square metres of client portfolios across more than 30,000 locations in Australia, Asia, New Zealand, North America, Europe and the Middle East.
The Business Administrator will be responsible for providing administrative support for our Defence Contract based in the heart of the CBD. You will undertake a wide range of responsibilities ranging from Data Analytics to reporting on Internal Performance Metrics.
This role is based in Defence Plaza Sydney and will require you to be an Australian Citizen to apply.
- Collect and analyse data from various sources
- Report on internal performance metrics across the business
- Govern internal communication for internal staff
- Develop business processes and procedures
- Provide administration support for the on-boarding of new employees
- Analyse and report on stakeholder and customer satisfaction
- Provide ad-hoc administration support to the management team
Skills & Experience:
- Relevant Business Administration experience within a similar role and industry
- Baseline Security Clearance, or ability to gain clearance
- Demonstrated strong time management skills
- Strong experience with collation of data and providing analytics
- Experience with a large ERP such as SAP, Oracle, or Manhattan.
- Proficient in the use of Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Benefits & Culture
‘Stepping Up' is an innovative and interactive talent development programme designed to help each member of the BGIS team contribute to continuous professional development. Our benefits include flexible work options, an EAP program which provides free counselling services to employees and their families, Paid Parental Leave, Study assistance and much more.
BGIS is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote and support the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity or minority groups.