Regional Security Officer / Administrator | NSW-Sydney
|Category:||Customer Support and Admin|
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||31-May-2018|
BGIS, a Brookfield Company, is a leading provider of integrated real estate management services, facilities management, professional services, project delivery and workplace solutions.
With a combined team of over 7,000+ people, we are focused on enabling innovation through the services we deliver, while actively engaging new opportunities that add more value to our clients' businesses. Globally, BGIS manages approximately 30 million square metres of client portfolios across more than 30,000 locations in Australia, Asia, New Zealand, North America, Europe and the Middle East.
The Security Administrator will be responsible for providing administrative support for our Defence Contract based in the heart of the CBD. You will undertake a wide range of responsibilities ranging from processing security applications to day to day office management.
This role is based in Defence Plaza Sydney and will require you to be an Australian Citizen to apply.
This role will be a 12 Month Maternity contract.
- Processing security applications
- Provide administrative assistance for AXA training
- Own the on-boarding security process of new suppliers and employees
- Manage the office in a day to day capacity including ordering stationary, matching invoices, raising PO and ordering uniforms
- Provide ad-hoc administrative support to the management team.
Skills & Experience:
- Relevant Business Administration experience within a similar role and industry
- Baseline Security Clearance, or ability to gain clearance
- Demonstrated strong time management skills
- Strong experience with collation of data and providing analytics
- Experience with a large ERP such as SAP, Oracle, or Manhattan.
- Proficient in the use of Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Benefits & Culture
‘Stepping Up' is an innovative and interactive talent development programme designed to help each member of the BGIS team contribute to continuous professional development. Our benefits include flexible work options, an EAP program which provides free counselling services to employees and their families, Paid Parental Leave, Study assistance and much more.
BGIS is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote and support the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity or minority groups.