Contract Administrator | NSW-Sydney
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||31-May-2018|
BGIS, a Brookfield Company, is a leading provider of integrated real estate management services, facilities management, professional services, project delivery and workplace solutions.
With a combined team of over 7,000+ people, we are focused on enabling innovation through the services we deliver, while actively engaging new opportunities that add more value to our clients' businesses. Globally, BGIS manages approximately 30 million square metres of client portfolios across more than 30,000 locations in Australia, Asia, New Zealand, North America, Europe and the Middle East.
The role: The Contract Administrator will assist to develop and submit contract change proposals and be responsible for financial modelling, reporting on cash flow, profit maximisations, variations, and administration.
This role is based in CBD Sydney and due to the nature of the contract applicants must be an Australian Citizen.
- Undertake financial tracking and reporting to ensure all services are delivered within agreed budgets and service levels
- Prepare documents required for the procurement of sub-contractors
- Arrange request for quotations, letting of tenders for contracts and make procurement recommendations
- Prepare all contracts and documentation for inclusion in tender packages
- Administration and coordination of subcontractors contracts
Skills & Experience
- Experience in a similar position within a facilities management environment is highly desirable
- Strong financial modelling and excel skills
- Superior communication and negotiation skills
- Understanding of contracts and of legal issues pertaining to contracts
Benefits & Culture
‘Stepping Up' is an innovative and interactive talent development programme designed to help each member of the BGIS team contribute to continuous professional development. Our benefits include flexible work options, an EAP program which provides free counselling services to employees and their families, Paid Parental Leave, Study assistance and much more.
BGIS is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote and support the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity or minority groups.