Facilities Coordinator | NSW-Sydney
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||01-Jun-2018|
BGIS, a Brookfield Company, is a leading provider of integrated real estate management services, facilities management, professional services, project delivery and workplace solutions.
With a combined team of over 7,000+ people, we are focused on enabling innovation through the services we deliver, while actively engaging new opportunities that add more value to our clients' businesses. Globally, BGIS manages approximately 30 million square metres of client portfolios across more than 30,000 locations in Australia, Asia, New Zealand, North America, Europe and the Middle East.
The Facilities Coordinator will be responsible for managing two sites within the CBD for our Microsoft Account. This is a brand new role and will suit someone wanting to make an impact in the Facilities Management space with a drive to work autonomously.
- Delegate and allocate work orders as required to ensure contract requirements and KPI's are achieved
- Action and manage client requests for the resolution of facility concerns, rectification of building faults and assisting with enquiries
- Ensure the accurate update of log of issues, solutions and customer information
- Data entry and maintenance of customer/potential customer data bases
- Assist with the management of subcontractors
Skills & Experience:
- Experience working in a Helpdesk/Customer Service Centre environment
- Experience in a property, facilities management or corporate real estate environment
- Proficient in Desktop applications
- Well-developed verbal and written communication, engagement and interpersonal skills
- High level organisational skills
Benefits & Culture
‘Stepping Up' is an innovative and interactive talent development programme designed to help each member of the BGIS team contribute to continuous professional development. Our benefits include flexible work options, an EAP program which provides free counselling services to employees and their families, Paid Parental Leave, Study assistance and much more.
BGIS is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote and support the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity or minority groups.