Facility Coordinator | NSW-Sydney
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||01-Jun-2018|
BGIS, a Brookfield Company, is a leading provider of integrated real estate management services, facilities management, professional services, project delivery and workplace solutions.
With a combined team of over 7,000+ people, we are focused on enabling innovation through the services we deliver, while actively engaging new opportunities that add more value to our clients' businesses. Globally, BGIS manages approximately 30 million square metres of client portfolios across more than 30,000 locations in Australia, Asia, New Zealand, North America, Europe and the Middle East.
The Role: The Facilities Coordinator will be the first point of contact for facilities services requests for a newly added site within an existing large government client portfolio.
- Monitor job requests and follow up to ensure successful completion
- Maintain and update Purchase Order Register
- Site and maintenance inspections
- Assist with the management of Subcontractors
- Review all invoices before issuing them to the Senior Facilities Manager
- Maintain the Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) to maintain an asset register of all plant and equipment
- Assist in the development and management of annual budgets
- Ad hoc duties as required
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in a similar position within a Facilities Management environment
- Formal tertiary qualifications in building / facilities management related discipline;
- Superior customer service focus
- Intermediate MS office skills
- Demonstrated experience in multi-tasking of various duties
Benefits & Culture
‘Stepping Up' is an innovative and interactive talent development programme designed to help each member of the BGIS team contribute to continuous professional development. Our benefits include flexible work options, an EAP program which provides free counselling services to employees and their families, Paid Parental Leave, Study assistance and much more.
BGIS is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote and support the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity or minority groups.