Functions Coordinator | NSW-Sydney
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||02-Jun-2018|
BGIS, a Brookfield Company, is a leading provider of integrated real estate management services, facilities management, professional services, project delivery and workplace solutions.
With a combined team of over 7,000+ people, we are focused on enabling innovation through the services we deliver, while actively engaging new opportunities that add more value to our clients' businesses. Globally, BGIS manages approximately 30 million square metres of client portfolios across more than 30,000 locations in Australia, Asia, New Zealand, North America, Europe and the Middle East.
The Functions Coordinator is accountable for the smooth operating and maintenance of the office meeting room areas and provides a key contact point for meeting organisers and stakeholders.
- Provide day to day coordination of the Corporate Office Meeting rooms
- Meet and greet stakeholders and guests
- Ensure a high standard of appearance, functionality, and tidiness of the meeting room area
- Prepare and setup for events as required
- Assist with the development of procedures to assist in the running of daily operational tasks
- Coordinate repairs and upgrades as required
Skills & Experience:
- Similar experience in a coordinator capacity within property, facilities management or hospitality
- Excellent customer service skills along with a high attention for detail
- Proficient in Desktop applications
- Well-developed verbal and written communication, engagement and interpersonal skills
- High level organisational skills
Benefits & Culture
‘Stepping Up' is an innovative and interactive talent development programme designed to help each member of the BGIS team contribute to continuous professional development. Our benefits include flexible work options, an EAP program which provides free counselling services to employees and their families, Paid Parental Leave, Study assistance and much more.
BGIS is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote and support the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity or minority groups.