Senior Account Director | QLD-Gold Coast
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||02-Jun-2018|
BGIS, a Brookfield Company, is a leading provider of integrated real estate management services, facilities management, professional services, project delivery and workplace solutions.
With a combined team of over 7,000+ people, we are focused on enabling innovation through the services we deliver, while actively engaging new opportunities that add more value to our clients' businesses. Globally, BGIS manages approximately 30 million square metres of client portfolios across more than 30,000 locations in Australia, Asia, New Zealand, North America, Europe and the Middle East.
The Senior Account Director is responsible for providing integrated property solutions through the successful delivery of facilities & project management services at the Gold Coast Hospital and 12 other properties including Robina Hospital, Carrara Health Centre, and Robina Health Precinct as well as a number of community centres throughout the Gold Coast region.
Gold Coast University Hospital is an 850 bed specialist teaching facility located in Southport, Queensland. GCUH is a state-of-the-art health facility made up of seven main buildings, with a total floor space of around 170,000 square metres.
The role requires a proactive management approach and must ensure that BGIS is aware, resourced and prepared to meet the prospective needs of the client throughout the life of the contract.
- You will be required to manage the overall delivery and performance of the team across all locations and all areas of service delivery including; Project Management, Workplace Management, Facilities Management, HSEQ, and Subcontractor delivery.
- You will manage all matters and services in order to deliver a seamless, safe and high quality service to all key stakeholders.
- Oversee and orchestrate required inputs from across our clients business for strategic, financial and operational analysis of the portfolio as required, participating and driving the governance forums that exist within the clients business.
- Ensure appropriate governance frameworks for all Services are in place to maintain strong financial, investment, functional, and HSEQ controls, statutory compliance and standard adherence.
- This role is the principle point of contact with our client and will be accountable for ensuring that all services are delivered to the satisfaction of the client and support its strategic business objectives.
- Monitor and measure Contract Performance and promote continuous improvement using KPI assessments and analysis, customer surveys and sub-contractor interviews
- Prepare, submit and present accurate yearly budget, quarterly reforecast and monthly accruals to the client for approval.
- Provide thoughtful leadership in the area of integrated property services as it applies to the portfolio in order to provide value to the client.
- Oversee the performance and reporting function to make sure it meets the client's reporting and performance measurement requirements.
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in corporate real estate, property or facilities management environment or at a senior executive level in a similarly complex industry.
- Management of hard services contract which includes HV, HVAC, BMS, security systems, electrical, hydraulics, lifts, fire systems, roof safety systems and medical gas systems.
- Formal tertiary qualifications such as a bachelor degree or masters in Property, Commerce, Business or similar discipline.
- Strong demonstrated experience in ‘hands on' management of a large contract team.
Benefits & Culture
'Stepping Up' is an innovative and interactive talent development programme designed to help each member of the BGIS team contribute to continuous professional development. Our benefits include flexible work options, an EAP program which provides free counselling services to employees and their families, Paid Parental Leave, Study assistance and much more.
BGIS is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote and support the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity or minority groups.