Customer Service Officer | NSW-Sydney
|Category:||Customer Support and Admin|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||14-Jun-2018|
BGIS, a Brookfield Company, is a leading provider of integrated real estate management services, facilities management, professional services, project delivery and workplace solutions.
With a combined team of over 7,000+ people, we are focused on enabling innovation through the services we deliver, while actively engaging new opportunities that add more value to our clients' businesses. Globally, BGIS manages approximately 30 million square metres of client portfolios across more than 30,000 locations in Australia, Asia, New Zealand, North America, Europe and the Middle East.
The Customer Service Officer will be the first response for all incoming maintenance enquiries, where no two days will be the same.
This position will be based in Sydney, CBD:
- Answering incoming calls from clients within ten seconds
- Action and manage client requests for the resolution of property concerns, rectification of building faults and assisting with enquiries
- Ensure the accurate update of log of issues, solutions and customer information
- Provide prompt, accurate and timely customer reporting on service levels
- Liaise with service providers and Facilities Managers for clarification of technical issues
- Data entry and maintenance of customer/potential customer data bases
Skills & Experience
- Strong demonstrated experience working in a Customer Service Centre environment;
- Professional telephone manner - listening, questioning, empathy, clear client outcome and professionalism;
- Demonstrated attention to detail and grammar;
- Good key board skills, speed and accuracy;
- Able to respond quickly to change and adopt a flexible/ innovative approach to problems and opportunities;
BENEFITS & CULTURE
‘Stepping Up' is an innovative and interactive talent development programme designed to help each member of the BGIS team contribute to continuous professional development. Our benefits include flexible work options, an EAP program which provides free counselling services to employees and their families, Paid Parental Leave, Study assistance and much more.
BGIS is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote and support the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity or minority groups.