Reception Administrator | NSW-Sydney
|Category:||Customer Support and Admin|
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||14-Jun-2018|
BGIS, a Brookfield Company, is a leading provider of integrated real estate management services, facilities management, professional services, project delivery and workplace solutions.
With a combined team of over 7,000+ people, we are focused on enabling innovation through the services we deliver, while actively engaging new opportunities that add more value to our clients' businesses. Globally, BGIS manages approximately 30 million square metres of client portfolios across more than 30,000 locations in Australia, Asia, New Zealand, North America, Europe and the Middle East.
The Receptionist Administrator will ensure the smooth and professional operation of the front of house services, Events and reception areas and to provide exceptional customer service to customers, visitor and guests.
This position will be based in the Sydney, CBD.
- Meet and greet clients and visitors;
- Coordinate and set up meeting and conference rooms
- Manage the requisitioning of office supplies
- Ensure all visitors and trade contractors are signed in
- Issue base building security cards as required, ensuring that all passes are signed in and out
- Support the Facilities Assistant in producing relevant monthly reports
Skills & Experience
- Strong demonstrated experience working in a Customer Service Centre environment;
- Professional telephone manner - listening, questioning, empathy, clear client outcome and professionalism;
- Demonstrated attention to detail and grammar;
- Good key board skills, speed and accuracy;
- Able to respond quickly to change and adopt a flexible/ innovative approach to problems and opportunities;
BENEFITS & CULTURE
‘Stepping Up' is an innovative and interactive talent development programme designed to help each member of the BGIS team contribute to continuous professional development. Our benefits include flexible work options, an EAP program which provides free counselling services to employees and their families, Paid Parental Leave, Study assistance and much more.
BGIS is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote and support the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity or minority groups.